Plasterers Floats

A plasterer’s float is a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster. There are several types of plasters floats all to the preference of the user and what finish they require. These are:
• Sponge floats – These are used for smoothing plaster and cement surfaces. The floats open up the surface before the final finishing and they help to remove trowel marks and air pockets from sprayed plaster.
• Plastic floats – These are used for finishing the top coat renders. The trowels can differ by grain size a flexibility and are used for avoiding discolouration and blade transference that is commonly associated with the use of steel trowels.
You've made new selections.
Click "apply filters" to see your new products.
Applied Filters
You are viewing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Results per page
  • 20
  • 50
  • 100
(Price shown excludes VAT)
Part Details Length Stock Size
279.4 x 101.6 mm Stainless Steel Plasterer Float 279.4mm 8 279.4 x 101.6 mm
355.6 x 101.6 mm Stainless Steel Plasterer Float 355.6mm 6 355.6 x 101.6 mm
Check Our Stock Volumes
Enter the quantity you require and click 'Check'.

Stock information was updated on
This information is updated daily so availability may vary at time of order placement.
RS Stock No:
I'm Looking For 
Compare list full
You can only compare 8 products at a time

View or remove your products on your Compare page
You are viewing 1 - 2 of 2 results